We made spring rolls yesterday evening! Delicious little bastards…
Vietnamese crispy spring rolls
- Enough rice paper spring roll wrappers (18 in my case)
- 1 lb. of ground pork/turkey/chicken
- 250g of glass noodles ( soaked and cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 1 carrot (julienned)
- 5 wood ear mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 5 spring onions (chopped)
- 5 tbsp. of fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 dash of sesame oil
Prepare the glass noddles and cut. Pan fry the vegetables and set aside then fry the meat and add the seasoning sauce. Mix with the veggies and let cool a little.
Soak the wrappers in hot water to soften them, add a good tbsp. of the filling and a bunch of noodles. Then wrap them up. Fry them in vegetable oil until golden brown on all sides (you can deep-fry them alternatively).