So, over the last few weeks I bolted and welded together some kind of a chuckwagon-kitchen-appliance for my garden firebowl. As usual I tried to use mainly scrap from the shop, recycling what I had but in this case I had to buy some steel rods and small parts.
- Completely dismountable, so I can continue to use the firebowl on it’s own as well
- Firewood grate for better air flow
- Cooking grate
- Rotisserie spit with motor
- Bars for hanging Stewpots, Coffeepots, etc.
- Height adjustable hinge-mounts for the above mentioned appliances, secured by locking pins
I’m all but a professional welder and my welds may bring tears to the eyes of the skilled, but until now at least nothing fell apart. I looking forward for the first test and I hope I’ll find the time this summer! Now it only misses some paint here and there and a handle for throwing it in the trash 🙂