For when you get home from work and can’t really be arsed into much cooking 🙂 This is ultra fast, extra simple and nonetheless filling.
You will want to have hands on:
– 180-220g of asian noodles (I really like and recommend these)
– 2 stalks of spring onion, chopped
– 2 tsp. garlic, minced (or already prepared, like this stuff)
– 2 tbsp. butter (be generous here)
– 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
– optional: 4-5 mu-err mushrooms, rehydrated and cut into strips
– Plus, any ingredient you like and have left in the fridge
As simple as it gets (I’ll try to make this effcient):
Set up a pot of water for the noodles, set up a sieve.
While waiting for the water, chop up your spring onions and/or mushrooms. Grab 2 generous tablespoons of butter.
Boil your noodles (this usually takes around 2-3 minutes only) and strain.
To the used pot, add the butter, garlic and spring onion and let become translucent. Throw in your mushrooms etc., stir and let them warm up.
Last, add in the cooked noodles, the oyster sauce, stir again, and feast.