So this is what was going on in the northern germany garden over the last few days: My SO (with a little external help) did the lion’s share and I only contributed the detail work, but: Slowly but surely things finally take shape:
- Discovered 10-year-old previously layouted walkways and enclosures under 15cm of piled-up mulch.
- Discovered a hidden plastered absolutely cool patio underneath the same piled-up mulch.
- Decluttered the wooden shed in the garden in order to store tools, wood and equipment and…
- …brought logs for growing mushrooms (someday, hopefully) to safety there.
- Made a makeshift compost pile beneath the shed.
- Piled up leftover wood and old tree segments for some clearance.
- Created a sitting area across from the terrace.
- Luckily, the lady of the house approves 🙂