Pizza oven progress! The cracks and holes that I wreaked when welding are filled with heat resistant silicone, and it got a coat of heat resistant paint. I also ordered an additional joint for the chimney that I’m still waiting for, so the chimney is only fastened temporarily. Also, an oven door is still missing because I need new material (I fucked up the old one…)
The first fire-up was just for cleaning the inside and curing the oven paint and silicone. The next one will be serious and hopefully make a nice pizza. Here’s a link to a mostly authentic (as I was told) pizza dough recipe.
- Oil drum, 60 l, 60 x 37 cm
- 3 Vermiculite tiles, 50 x 30 x 3 cm
- 2 Firebrick tiles, 40 x 16 x 3 cm
- Pizza Stone, 45 x 35 x 1,2 cm
- 3 x Rebar, 40 cm, d = 8 cm
- Heat resistant silicone
- Heat resistant paint
- Stove pipe, 100 x 10 cm
- Small parts, acetone, nuts and bolts, etc.
✉ Make contact if you like!